Tuesday, June 26, 2012

90% in the trailer

So, we've been sleeping/mostly living in the trailer a little over a week now.  I haven't written much here because I haven't been on the internet as much and because the thought of breaking down all that we've been doing into blog form seems pretty enormous to me.

Click here to see a quick video I made of the trailer.

Since I really don't know what to say, I'll just make a couple bullet point thoughts:
-great to be outside all day long
-lots of bugs!  flies, ants of all sizes, spiders, mosquitoes, etc. hold a lot of our attention.  I think because of our non-winter here there are even more bugs than usual
-it's been 90+ degrees here for the majority of our time our here so far, but it's been OK.  I think it's really great for the kids to build up temperature tolerances.  I imagine it's healthy to follow a seasonal temperature cycle in much the same way people are realizing that it's important to eat seasonal foods.
-cleaning the trailer is awesome, everything has it's place and it's all within a 90 sq ft. area. 

I'll post some pictures as soon as I can, please feel free to ask any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment